Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 16, 2005


a special guest is coming over to my place to stay for the next 2 days!! he arrived at my place this morning at about 6 am. and momo and grandma are so excited about his arrival that they were up at 5+, eagerly anticipating his arrival.


and sway sway me was woken up by them. :(


why do i always kena woken up when i am on leave (yes, i am on leave today to attend to the special guest)???


anyway, back to the 2 excited obasans. there were so anxious that they kept walking back and forth. infact, grandma stationed herself by the window and when she saw his car arriving at the carpark, she excitedly shouted: lai le!! lai le!! (come already, come already)


and when i meant shout, she really shouted cause i think she alarmed our neighbour. we saw neighbour open their wooden door to see what happened.


and grandma proceeded to open the door at lightning pace. i wanted to tell her: mai kan jeong. from the carpark to the lift to the stairs and to our place takes time lor. special guest dunno how to teleport yet.


so about 5 mins later, special guest appeared at my doorway. the 2 aunties fretted over him, hugged him, brought him to the room and made sure he is comfortable with his room for the next 2 nights.


dad came over alightly earlier than usual as well and went to check on special guest the moment he stepped in.


and who is this special guest i was talking about that got all of us so excited?? he is none other than...
.
.
.
.
.
.
drum rolls
.
.
.
.
.
.

yo, u talking abt me??

yeah lah, my darling nephew, baby ace. sis and bro in law went HK for holiday so baby ace is staying with us for the next 2 days.


power says she wanna dropby my place with dext aft work to come play with ace.


he machiam like some superstar lidat. hah. :)


Clatzz reflected on 5:34 PM


~ a space for me to rant about how unfair life is.
~ a space for me to complain about my mundane life.
~ a space for me to day dream.
~ a space for me to live in denial.
~ a space for me to bitch big time.
~ a space for me to f*ck all the people i didnt have the guts to f*ck in real life.
~ a space for me to brag and exegerate all good things about myself.
~ a space for me to reflect.
~ a space for me to entertain people through my ramblings.
~ a space for me to update the moments i want to remember in my life.
~ a space for me to let my friends know that im still alive and kicking and going through shit.
~ a space for me to express myself without worrying about consequences.


cheeky
clar clar
finicky feline
kenny sia
lalalapom
pink shoe fetish
pus
rockson
very poisonous lady
xia xue


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
email icon generator



eXTReMe Tracker

come and sign! dun be shy!


blogthings
blog skins
inacurate quizes
free photo hosting ~ photobucket
I power blogger



Powered by Blogger

singapore blog directory